I have not danced ballet since I was 10 years old
but I have decided one of my biggest challenges should
be ... attempting to pass two ballet exams before I reach 50 !
Our girls have a wonderful dance teacher called Zoe ... whose
challenge it will to get me through this ..
with as little pain as possible.
I'm secretly very excited ... after trying on my ballet shoes,
pink with ribbons ..... beautiful
Zoe commented about my 'point'
I was waiting for the worst however it was noted that I had
a lovely point !
well it's a start !!
Lessons begin on thursday morning
wish me luck
Kathryn
x



Now that's something I would like to do too. When I was little I attended ballet classes but the teacher stopped the classes in my town when I was 11 :( I was gutted and have often wished I had gone somewhere else to continue. I REALLY wanted points!! Good luck with your lessons! I turn 40 in a few months....maybe I should have had a list like this!! Cx
ReplyDeleteAww! Good luck! I did ballet a few years ago, and loved it so much. I've been wanting to do it again, but just haven't like an idiot. Now I MUST!
ReplyDeleteHope you have so much fun <3
Many thanks for your words of inspiration .. I feel I will need it.My shoes have arrived minus the ribbons which should come tomorrow .. I will post a photo of these being OBJECTS !
ReplyDelete