Tonight I am going to my Taster Session
of
The Rock Choir
Am I nervous ?Yes
Will I enjoy it ? I'm positive I will
Will I know anyone there ? Not sure
Just seeing the banner makes me feel happy
I truelly cannot wait until 8.00pm tonight
when it will all begin.
I sang for most of my younger years
having singing lessons from the age of 9
until I was 16 ish.
I loved entertaining the old folks homes
but equally enjoyed singing in my school choir.
I had a wonderful choir master called Mr Ernie Walker
who always trusted in me and allowed me to
sing many solos and enter competitions.
It's so easy to forget all the good times
my parents never complained about the cost of lessons or music
So now it's time to put it to use.. again !!
Am I excited .... you bet I am !
Come back & see me
for an update
Kathryn
.


Let us know how it went. I'm sure it was very exciting! Cx
ReplyDelete